Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Web 2.0 Tools - Animoto

I found Animoto to be very awesome.  I took some pictures, added some music, and the program did picture transitions for me.  I also used some videos and it didn't take away from the music. I've already spent so much time on it already.  I actually bought the year subscription.  I know I could use this feature to introduce myself at the beginning of the year or showcase some of the events at school and show it to the kids.  You can also use music from your own music library.

I just made this video to see how I could introduce myself and my interests at the beginning of the year.

http://animoto.com/play/T83OABu1Zz6kp0bO33lEUQ

2 comments:

  1. I was very impressed with your website and especially the information concerning Animoto. I would like to create a video to introduce myself to the students next year, and this is a great tool for such a task!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your post on Animoto and I would like to create my own video for use to students next year. Unfortunately I was not able to open and play your video.

    ReplyDelete